We remind you to bring basically as personal equipment:
- Treks in highlands: anorak or wind breaker, sleeping bag, warm gloves, polar fleece jacket, rain coat, woollen bonnet, thermal underwear, mountain glasses, headlamp, water bottle, sun block crème, personal first aid kit, water purification, sun hat.
- Climbs: the same things mentioned before + mountain gloves, mountain trousers, thermarest, harness, crampons, ice axe, climbing boots, descender, rope clamps or 5 mm rope for prussiks, slings, carabiners, gaiters, helmet.
- Treks in rain forest and short hikes in jungle: raincoat and trousers, light sleeping bag, sun glasses, simple gloves, sun hat, sun block, headlamp, personal first aid kit, water purification, mosquito repellent, treatment against yellow fever and malaria.
- In trekking and climbing each client loads his belongings for the day.
- Our cooking and dining gear means: tableware, pots, cookers (stoves), table (more than 2 pax), stools, dining tent, cook tent, lamp.
- Our camping gear means: toilet tent, four season dome tent for each 2 clients and foam mattress.
- In our trips you have an insurance in case of death, accidents and medical payments but if you like you can additionally bring your own insurance in order to feel safer.
- Our guides carry a cellular telephone for contacts with our operation center every two day or in any emergency moment.
- In trekking or climbing the food is balanced, good quality and cooked as in any restaurant with reputation of the city.
- We always have a free horse to any client's disposition with impossibilities to finish the trek of the day.
- If you have little or any experience in ice climbing and you want to climb a mountain with PD grade, we can give you a short instruction of mountaineering in previous days so that you feel in possibility of achieving your wanted goal.
- f you need some trekking or climbing equipment, we have equipment in stock for rent; also you can buy equipment visiting some specialized stores in La Paz, however, the variety could be smaller that in your country.